Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Day of Blogging

Yes, today is the day, my first day of blogging. Very excited about this. I have been following a few blogs over the past few months and I have loved every minute of it. I am Kristi of KJ Braids, and this blog is designed to show my work and my love for braiding, and other natural hair styles, designed around children, mostly my daughter N, as she is my hair model:) I look forward to meeting others that share a similar passion.

The first blog I found helped me tremendously, it is "Beads Braids and Beyond", she is a fantastic women, who helps her followers with issues pertaining to hair care as well as styling for curly hair types. The second one I found is awesome as well, "The Story of a Princess and Her Hair", this woman is very talented and creative. She shows you very unique hair styling options for all hair types.

No comments:

Post a Comment