Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Naturally Curly

Last week I gave my daughter's hair a break from styling, and after washing and applying a little product she was all set.  She picked out the headband for her hair, and I was able to leave it down/out for a week.  I love her hair all down/out, my only complaint is the detangling once we do wash it.  There are always alot of knots to get out, not very fun for either of us:(  But I don't think there is any way to avoid that:)  When N. has her hair down, whether it's cornrows, braids, or twists, she sleeps with her satin hair wrap.  I finally found the kind I like, the one that wraps and ties down the back, works the best for me. Any ideas/tips on detangling, let us know. *For some reason as I was editing this photo on photobucket, it discolored some of her face/mouth, weird editing:)

                                                                    
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Your children are gorgeous and have gorgeous hair!! you do a GREAT job!!! As far as detangling i have heard that the ouidad double comb works GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete