Saturday, March 6, 2010

Three Pony Zig Zag

This style was done just last weekend for my daughter N. For this one, I made a zig zag part down the the center of the head. The left side cornrows all slightly curved to end and tie off at that pony, and so on for the right side.  Then for the back I made an even part from the left side to the right. Now you have two sections on the back; the bottom section has parts straight down and the cornrows are simple and braided all the way through, tied off with the bead pattern and a rubber band.  The upper half section in the back is parted in swirly style sections and the cornrows are braided upward, and are then tied into a rubber band, which forms the third pony that you see. *In some later posts I am going to show more step by step pics and instructions on parting different ways and also the beading of the braids.  If you have any other suggestions for me, leave me a comment:)
and...

2 comments:

  1. I really like this style and all your styles. Just wanted to let you know i'm glad you made this blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that's real sweet of you:) I love doing hair and this blog is so much fun. I'm glad you like it. By the way, your little girl is too cute, I just showed my daughter and her exact words were, "Awww" :)

    ReplyDelete