Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Princess Tiana Bun

Here is the Princess Tiana bun hairstyle.  The first one on my neice D. was done yesterday, she was so excited to have a Tiana bun:) She was a little upset that she couldn't find a green or a blue color tiara/crown, but I let her know that the one she brought was very pretty and it would look beautiful:)  When she saw her hair she was so happy with how it turned out, she really felt like a real princess, (too cute:)  The second one on my daughter N., was not specifically done for a Tiana look, she had a dance performance in Dec. last year and they wanted her hair up in a bun.  I didn't want to just pull her hair up in a boring old ponytail with the bun, so I took some tips from Nikki @ Beads Braids & Beyond and did the sock bun for the first time, added the cornrows as well as the flower clip for the special ocassion.



                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. The Tiana bun is too cute, I saw the movie with a friend and her daughter and we all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yah I took my kids and my neice a few weeks ago and it was great, it is one of my many favorite disney movies:)

    ReplyDelete