KJ Braids

KJ Braids

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Princess Tiana Bun

Here is the Princess Tiana bun hairstyle.  The first one on my neice D. was done yesterday, she was so excited to have a Tiana bun:) She was a little upset that she couldn't find a green or a blue color tiara/crown, but I let her know that the one she brought was very pretty and it would look beautiful:)  When she saw her hair she was so happy with how it turned out, she really felt like a real princess, (too cute:)  The second one on my daughter N., was not specifically done for a Tiana look, she had a dance performance in Dec. last year and they wanted her hair up in a bun.  I didn't want to just pull her hair up in a boring old ponytail with the bun, so I took some tips from Nikki @ Beads Braids & Beyond and did the sock bun for the first time, added the cornrows as well as the flower clip for the special ocassion.



                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. The Tiana bun is too cute, I saw the movie with a friend and her daughter and we all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yah I took my kids and my neice a few weeks ago and it was great, it is one of my many favorite disney movies:)

    ReplyDelete